The “it” oil of the moment, coconut oil, is one product with multiple skin care benefits for soothing and moisturizing all skin types. Keep reading to see the free infographic from Willow and Sage Winter 2015, where we share 11 ways coconut oil acts as a skin care superhero, keeping you nourished from head to toe!
- 1) Lather it on your legs before shaving.
- 2) Ditch the drugstore and use it as eye cream, makeup remover, a facial cleanser, lip balm, and even as toothpaste.
- 3) Put a spoonful or two in a bath to soften skin.
- 4) Get rid of dandruff by rubbing a little into your scalp.
- 5) Rub a bit into your cuticles to stimulate nail growth.
- 6) Soothe a sunburn with a little dab of oil.
- 7) Keep your feet sandal ready by applying it to your cracked heels.
- 8) Treat acne and eczema with a dab or two rubbed into the trouble spot(s).
- 9) Mix with a touch of sugar to make a skin softening scrub.
- 10) Beat body odor by using it as a natural deodorant.
- 11) Tame that frizzy hair.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Coconut oil can do that? Find the free Infographic including 11 nourishing benefits of coconut oil on Flourish.” quote=”Coconut oil can do that? Find the free Infographic including 11 nourishing benefits of coconut oil on Flourish.”]
Discover more about coconut oil, plus unique infographics, recipes, and ideas, inside every issue of Willow and Sage.
Do you use coconut oil in your bath and body routine? Share a comment below and let us know!
6 thoughts on “11 Secret Ways to Use Coconut Oil”
I am also unable to add my e-mail address to subscribe to your newsletter. Can you please help.
Thank you so much.
I checked the system, and it looks like you have been successfully added!
The Willow and Sage Team
Yes, I like using olive or coconut oil on my legs, so when we travel, I pack coconut oil which is more condensed with less chance of leakage. The bonus is when we have a grill available with a vacation condo, we can use a little on the grill instead of buying a spray. The cat we used to have knew my bedtime routine and would wait by the bathroom door for his coconut oil snack!
I loved the information about coconut oil. The projects are great.
Is your emailing service working properly? I’m entering my email correctly and I’m getting a “please enter a value” message :/
Thank you for bringing it to our attention. The problem is now fixed and you should be able to subscribe to Flourish. After clicking “submit” it may take you to another page where you just need to enter your name to complete the process.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.