Photo Credit: Sixteen Miles Out
Sometimes the best form of self-care is releasing all your thoughts on paper. Whether with a specific intention or free flowing, writing is a wonderful way to clear your mind. We’ve put together a list of journaling prompts to help you re-center at the end of a long week. Here is to taking the time to consider our needs and doing what we can to meet them 💕
1. It’s important to celebrate all of our victories, no matter how little or silly they may seem to others. What’s one tiny victory you’ve had lately that you’re especially proud of?
2. What are three good things you have today that you didn’t have a year ago?
3. There are so many things a mirror will never reflect back to us. A kind heart, a curious spirit … what will your mirror never show?
4. It’s all too easy to focus on what’s going wrong in your life. Write down everything that’s going just right.
5. Sometimes it’s the smallest acts of kindness that stay with us the longest. What are a few simple, kind things people have done for you that remain with you to this day?
6. What are five things you love about yourself without a doubt?
7. What are five things you can do in five minutes to add a little joy to your life?
8. It’s time that we put more effort into loving and taking care of ourselves. It helps us be a better friend to others. Consider taking yourself on a solo date, doing exactly what you want. Describe what that date will be like.
9. Wherever you are in this moment, stop and look up. What beautiful things are calling to you?
10. JOMO is all about the joy of missing out. It’s so easy to get caught up in what everyone else is doing and want to be part of it all. What things are you joyfully missing out on?