Photo Credit: Daiga Ellaby
Here in Southern California, we’ve already experienced a few warm days, which has me looking forward to spring’s arrival. My family enjoys spending time outside as well as finding ways to bring the outdoors in with colorful flowers and homegrown fruits and vegetables. As the weather heats up and we start to spend more time out in the sunshine, it’s fun to make a to-do list with a variety of activities. Below is my dreamy spring to-do list for this year, and although spring hasn’t officially begun, I’ve already crossed a couple items off the list.
1. Plant an herb and vegetable garden
2. Dehydrate citrus slices
3. Make infused vinegars
4. Spend an entire day outside
5. Dye old linens with avocado pits
6. Plant flowers
7. Pick strawberries from a local farm
8. Hang laundry on an old-fashioned clothesline
9. Make oil infusions
10. Enjoy an early morning walk
11. Learn how to compost
12. Research essential oil safety
13. Make laundry scent boosters
14. Donate old clothes
15. Read a favorite book in the garden
For more springtime inspiration, take a peek inside our spring 2022 issue now available on our website and newsstands!
Danielle Williams is the assistant senior managing editor for Stampington & Company. She lives in Orange County, California, with her husband, daughter, and opinionated cat.