With winter right around the corner, what better time to introduce new seasonal recipes that will leave your senses tingling and skin looking better than ever? Take a look inside Willow and Sage Winter 2018, available November 1st, and get ready for a real treat!
Keep reading for details on how to enter our FREE magazine giveaway!
• Breathtaking botanical soaps filled with preserved leaves and flowers from your garden.
• 5 simple ways to practice self-care
• Safety tips for making and using natural products
• A beauty ritual inspired by Indonesian and tropical spa treatments
• Homemade bentonite pine soap
• Skin-balancing apple cider vinegar toner
• Therapeutic eucalyptus and mint foot soak
• DIY honeycomb soaps without the expensive mold
If you ask us, toner is the unsung hero of skincare. In this feature, Mary Helen Leonard offers a recipe for making your own Marigold Toner to help balance your skin.
Ditch the questionable ingredients, chemicals and coloring agents found in many store-bought brands, and opt to try this all-natural, homemade Bentonite Pine Soap recipe by Rachel Kaly instead.
Lifestyle designer and maker Lia Griffith introduces our readers to a Honey Ginger Salt Scrub recipe to moisturize your skin and improve circulation during the colder months.
Jan Berry’s Violet Infused Aloe Vera Gel will soothe mild irritations, such as a sun burn, dry skin, or bug bites.
Shell Royster shares a healing tonic tea, facial steam, and sugar scrub inspired by her travels to Okinawa, Japan and the beauty of the process of “taking time to care for ourselves in a slow manner.”
This giveaway is now closed.
Congratulations to Sonja, Laurie, and Tisa for winning our Willow and Sage Winter 2018 giveaway!